Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Is there a scam at this time about winning a free phone and…

Is there a scam...

Is there a scam at this time about winning a free phone and it could not be delivered they are now wanting a shipping fee to pay dhl

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I dont have a problem with my phone just this apparent scam

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No everything is good

3/22/2018
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, there a lot of free phone scams online. There is no such thing as a free phone.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

This is a scam in order to get your money and/or your personal / sensitive information. Please always ignore any message or phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting.

- Do you have any further question?

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Thank you for your response I did think it was a scam but I thought I would try and check to get a free IPhone would be a real bonus thank you.

You're welcome. Thank you.