Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband Steffensmeier sends email & appears on our

My husband Dan Steffensmeier...

My husband Dan Steffensmeier sends email & my name Pat Steffensmeier appears on our screen. We want Pat Steffensmeier off his emails. Can you fix it?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

iPhone on the messages on email. It also is on the iPad.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None really. We took it to Verizon & they gave me this sight.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

In the beginning, Dan bought an iPad & called it Pat Steffensmeier but used his email. I don’t think I had one at that time.

3/22/2018
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following steps:

1. Open the Settings app icon.
  2. Tap on option Accounts & Passwords (or option Mail..., then option Accounts.)
  3. Tap on your email address.
  4. There, you can change your name.
  5. Then tap on option Done.

- If there is still issue, do you use the app icon name called Mail to access your email? Or do you use another app icon name? What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

I will try again tomorrow. It’s late now.

OK, I've emailed you, so you can get back to me tomorrow or anytime. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech