Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I retrieve photos that were deleted when my iPad was…

Customer Question
How do I retrieve...

How do I retrieve photos that were deleted when my iPad was stolen. It has since been returned to me minus the photos that I thought were saved in icloud

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a backup set up on iTunes or iCloud?

Icloud I thought

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your photos deleted?

Stolen on29th Jan retrieved three weeks later

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think there is except I didn't lose my contacts as they were on icloud

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you click on my link below

www.icloud.com

and sign into your account there, then view the photos, do you see the missing photos?

Please let me know

Thank you