Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a issue on my phone and need to reset my apple

Customer Question
I have a issue...

I have a issue on my phone and need to reset my apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried over the last day or so but there is a virus on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do i do that ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that should help me.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Follow these steps to reset your Apple ID Password. If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

1. Click on this link and open it in a new browser window.
  2. Enter the email address you used for the Apple ID
  3. Choose to Reset Your Password
  4. Choose to have an email sent to you
  5. Open your email and click the link, and then enter a new password ***** your Apple ID