Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am being scammed by transactions thru itunes sydney dated…

I am being scammed...

I am being scammed by transactions thru itunes sydney dated tru februsry so my credit card csncelled but after onky two weeks of receiving new credit card another 4 itunes transactions dated from 13/3 to 27/ 3 have been deducted on my bew credit card- BOQ are investigating but advised me to inform you of itunes scam. Imvery distresses & upset as insm a 72 yo prnson pension. My contsct phone number is(###) ###-####kerry joned

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Except for purchading itunes cards from OFFICEWORKS over 12 months ago to downloadv music over 12 months ago ive NEVER used itunes to buy anything

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Absolutely nothing - i have not downloaded any tunes from itunes for over 1 year

3/22/2018
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your iTunes account.

You can obtain a full refund for those transactions through the link below:

https://reportaproblem.apple.com

There you will be able to see the purchased apps and request a full refund which they will give you no questions asked.

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
.

And if you could take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of the 5 stars at the top it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember you can always come back to this page if you need more help with this issue (without extra charge).

PLEASE TAKE NOTE -,I DO NOT HAVE AN ITUNES ACCOUNT - NEVER HAVE. I WAS INFORMED BY BOQ TO LET YOU KNOW THAT MANY AMOUNTS OF DEDUCTIONS BY BEING MADE BY ITUNES SYDNEY FROM MY BOQ CREDIT CARD & I REQUESTING THAT THESE DEDUCTIONA BE INVESTIGATED BY ITUNES SYDNEY & TO CEASE IMMEDIATELY- I REPEAT THAT I DONT HAVE ITUNES ACCOUNT & IVE NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM ITUNES EVER. THIS IS CAUSING ME A GREAT DEAL OF DISTRESS - WHEN I PURCHASE GOODS ITS ALWAYS ON EBAY ONLY USING PAYPAL kerry *********

Thanks Kerry.

Does it come up in your bank statement that the amounts are being deducted by iTunes?

Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast