Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am taking a computer course and need to center a page

I am taking a...

I am taking a computer course and need to center a page vertically. The textbook says to click the layout tab and then click the page set up under hyphenation. There it shows a dialog box but I don't see one on my screen.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Tab?

2016 I think. I googled how to be sure since the school allowed you to download it for the class which I thought I did. All has worked fine thus far and I am over halfway through the class.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Tab?

Everything I can think of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Why Android? No thanks. I am looking for the free help.

3/22/2018
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you using Word 2016 program?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Mac
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I want to chat only on line and only be charged as I saw at first.
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Where are you?

I'm here. I'm typing the solution, please wait a bit, thanks.

Select the text you want to center vertically, then after clicking on the Layout tab, then in the Page Setup group, click on the small slanted arrow icon (or the small squared icon) at the bottom right of the Page Setup group, then click on the Layout tab, then in the Vertical alignment box, click Center. Then if needed, in the Apply to box, click Selected text, and then click OK.

Does that work? Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I see no page set up as notes in my book and that is the problem. No dialog box launcher
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I see that in my textbook but not on my screen

Are you using Word 2016 program?

Can you take a screenshot and attach here, so I can check?

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
That’s what I downloaded from the school word2016. What should I take a
Screenshot of?
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
What is my charge so far?
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
If the remote support is five dollars I’ll do it but I want to know how much so far.

The screenshot of the Layout tab. There is no time limit for support. The remote support is $5. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
far I have no charge. If not, let’s do the five dollar remote fee and finish
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
What is the fee for your help this far?
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I am very tired and it is late so we need to decide

Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

, then open the downloaded file called TeamViewerQS.dmg, then tell me the ID and Password ***** the TeamViewer window. Do not close the TeamViewer window.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
How much have I already spent before I remotely connect?

I'm the tech, so I'll have our customer service check with you about the billing later, but it's the exact amount you've agreed to; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Do I do this all
On the phone? I need to use the computer

Don't need to do this on the phone. On your computer, please click on the website below to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I’m doing it nkw

OK, thanks.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
7paj17
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Did you get it?
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Are you there?
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Please reply

The password ***** ***** Please tell me the correct password. Password ***** ***** Thanks.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
7paj17
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I sent the id and password ***** as they were on the sxreen
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Screen
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Are we connected?
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I see it now

Connected, working on issue, thanks.

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech