Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got a new iPhone & Before I had a use one,& my

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new iPhone & Before I had a use one,& my boyfriend created one apple account & I didn’t know, now When I use my email is asking for my password & I have no idea what can I do, can you please help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never created one before my boyfriend did using my email

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don’t know how

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 3 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Is the iPhone prompting for you to enter the password ***** your Apple ID?

No it seems like you can’t help me

OK, if you do not know the current password ***** can reset it through the Apple site. Below is the link, enter your email and follow the prompts. Select to have an email reset sent to you.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Please reply back to me with the outcome.