Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Facebook app disappeared. How do I get it back? My

Customer Question
My Facebook app disappeared...

My Facebook app disappeared. How do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

My Facebook disappeared. How do I get it back ?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

My Facebook app disappeared from my ipad when I opened it on my cell phone. Can I get it back on my iPad?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Someone told me I was being impersonated. Also my cell is not apple

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Have you tried to download from app store?