Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I FOLLOW ALL THE DIRECTIONS TO DOWNLOAD MY TAX INFORMATION…

I FOLLOW ALL THE...

I FOLLOW ALL THE DIRECTIONS TO DOWNLOAD MY TAX INFORMATION FROM UBS FINANCIAL, BUT TURBOTAX KEEPS REJECTING MY "CREDENTIALS."

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IMAC macOS Sierra version 10.12.3

Technician's Assistant: Which Sierra product do you have?

APPLE iMAC operating system imacOS Sierra version 10.12.3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sierra software?

I was on line with Turbo tax in the section where you download data from your financial broker. I also was on-line with UBS Financial services but it was not up on my screen. I followed the instructions to enter the UBS account # (with no spaces and then enter the document ID # (with no spaces). Then I pushed the button "NEXT" and Turbotax posted a box saying that they rejected my credentials.

3/22/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it rejects your credentials, what is the exact message it gives you?

Please let me know

Invalid signon

Thank you

Can you please use my link below and follow the recovery process

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

Complete the recovery process and once done use the new credentials to sign in

Let me know please how you go

no

No to what sorry?

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you