Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to get into my i pad and it says that my apple…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get into my i pad and it says that my apple id has been disabled for security reasons.. I don't remember every having to do this before. My son may have done this for me but he's not here to help. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I couldn't tell you that. I really don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, Im not familiar with Apple products. This was bought for me and the only thing I did with it was play games. I did updates because I hadn't used it for a couple of years and wanted to use it when i was away. I couldn't get into.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to get my emails

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?