Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of my Iphone 7S and need help getting it…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my Iphone 7S and need help getting it unlocked.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn't have a password ***** code. I accidently hit something carrying my phone and other things to bed the other night.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I not sure what that is.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to get into my phone. I can receive calls but can't call out or anything else.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?