Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to make an account for itunes so i can download

Customer Question
I need to make...

I need to make an account for itunes so i can download facebook on my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I dont no

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

To sign in with my apple id but i dont no what iy is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Im not computer savvy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you have never set up an apple id account, you can so at https://appleid.apple.com/account and fill out the small form. Once this is done you can sign into itunes or your apple device by going to settings/sign in to your phone.

If you want to try and create your apple id from any apple device that is running at least iOS 10.3 or higher, the steps are below but they are more envolved then the above website I gave you. It is your choice. Let me know if you have any questions along the way.

1. Launch the Settings app.
  2. Tap Sign in to your iPhone at the top of the screen.

3. Tap Don't have an Apple ID or forgot it?
  4. Tap Create Apple ID when the window pops up.
  5. Enter a birth date.
  6. Tap Next.
  7. Enter your first and last name.
  8. Tap Next.
  9. Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.

10. Enter your email address.
  11. Create a password.
  12. Verify the password.
  13. Select a security question.
  14. Type in answer.
  15. Repeat two more times.

16. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
  17. Tap Merge or Don't Merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts and calendars.
  18. Tap OK to confirm Find My iPhone is turned on.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.