Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to get rid of my split screen on my iPad. I am not…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get rid of my split screen on my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I am not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

No, not to my knowledge

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. It sounds like you have two apps open using the split view feature.

Look in between the two open windows for icon, this is the app divider, just drag the app divider over the windows you want to close. Have a look at this link for visual help https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207582

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.