Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot open has disabled says connect to iTunes. Went to…

Customer Question
Cannot open has disabled...

Cannot open has disabled says connect to iTunes

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Went to Green Hills Nashville, TN to unlock today .was told store closed past 6 mos???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

????

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I do not know
I really need my phone

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any computer like Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OSx? So that I will be taking care of this issue by taking a remote access using secure remote connect.

please restore my phone

We need a computer for restoring your iPhone. Do you have windows computer?

what do I need to do?

Do you have any windows computer?