Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I put my password in and it’s telling me it’s wrong. My

Customer Question
I put my password...

I put my password ***** and it’s telling me it’s wrong

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since it last updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It stopped letting me print my USA today puzzle

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Do you have a computer that you can use for troubleshooting purposes? If so, please open a web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. You can choose to have recovery information sent by text, or email or choose "answer security questions" if you have previously set these options up. This should allow you to access your Apple account and reset your password.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please let me know as there may be an alternate method that we can use.

If you don't have another device that you can use, please let me know that as well.