Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

John T. F., Apple Consultant

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I lost my iPad mini on the airplane one month ago. I have
Cris
Cris, mac support specialist
I lost my iPad mini on the airplane one month ago. I have noticed more charges on my credit card from iTunes. !. I need to know how to access seeing my charges for iTunes to check them out. 2. I need … read more
IPad disabled and asking to connect to itunes. Not sure.
Josh, It Support Specialist
Not sure. Daughter entered the wrong pass word to many times … read more
I took my brand new iPad back to the store so they could
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Bachelor's Degree
I took my brand new iPad back to the store so they could reset it and put my games on.Now is disable I am so upset. … read more
Cannot get into my Facebook account. It says it is disabled.
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Bachelor's Degree
Cannot get into my Facebook account. It says it is disabled. … read more
My iPad is disabled. What do I do? I don't know. Most of the
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, mac support specialist
Most of the afternoon. I entered the wrong password ***** it seems to have disabled my iPad. … read more
My id is blocked. Ipone, ipad. I asked to block a charge on
Richard, IT Manager
i asked to block a charge on my card sinse it was not mine … read more
Wont accept my password can do on my laptop but ipad. Dont
Ashik, Master's Degree
wont accept my password ***** do on my laptop but ipad … read more
My I pad was blocked for security reasons, several experts
Dustin, Support Technician
My I pad was blocked for security reasons, several experts can not unblock it. … read more
I have a virus (apparently) on my Ipad, and can't get it
Josh, It Support Specialist
Hi Mike, I have a virus (apparently) on my Ipad, and can't get it off. I went to an ATT store and they told me I would have to contact Apple. Can you help me? I would be happy to have you walk me thro… read more
My problem is with activating a very recently bought iPad
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
My problem is with activating a very recently bought iPad Pro. I am now blocked, the statement is "iPad is disabled" connect to iTunes. I am hoping that you can help resolve this problem. If you need to know where I bought it it is Qualicum Beach, Canada, and the store is "The Source". If you need more information please let me know so that I can resolve this nasty problem. … read more
My ipad is disabled but I don't want to erase all the data,
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
Hi - my ipad is disabled but I don't want to erase all the data, can you help??? … read more
I erased all my data on my iPad, hoping to get back to the
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, mac support specialist
I erased all my data on my iPad, hoping to get back to the factory settings which I did but now I need the original password XXXXX I used when I signed on my iPad for the first time.this was a safety … read more
I can get onto everything fine on my iPad, including Facebook,
Josh, It Support Specialist
I can get onto everything fine on my iPad, including Facebook, but when I play candy crush it won't let me into Facebook. Can you help?… read more
my 9 yr old son changed his password XXXXX his ipad and promptly
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
my 9 yr old son changed his password XXXXX his ipad and promptly forgot it. Now we are locked out. How can I unlock in a way to preserve all of his videos, photos and apps?… read more
I had a MobileMe account that was merged into iCloud, but I
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I had a MobileMe account that was merged into iCloud, but I now have a confusing situation with IDs. My apple ID [email protected] with a password, but the apple ID that is listed for my iCloud account… read more
How do I update my iCloud password? Changed password XXXXX iTunes
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
How do I update my iCloud password? Changed password XXXXX iTunes on laptop and iPhone, so iCloud is now grayed out on iPad. Says I need to change password, but can't figure out how since the program … read more
HOW DO I UNBLOCK A BLUETOOTH DEVICE THAT I BLOCKED ACCESS TO.
robgranholm
robgranholm, IT Administrator and Support
HOW DO I UNBLOCK A BLUETOOTH DEVICE THAT I BLOCKED ACCESS TO. WHAT IS THE DEFAULT PIN FOR IPADS AND HOW DO I CHANGE IT… read more
My company had blocked a website, www.dropbox.com at work,
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
My company had blocked a website, www.dropbox.com at work, but they unblocked it for me, but I still can't access. We're an all PC company, but my dept. has Macs. So our support department can't help.… read more