Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to make payment for music on phone#3107044998. I

Customer Question
Trying to make payment...

Trying to make payment for music on phone#3107044998

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I think iphone7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I received a message saying you were having trouble with my card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it they can try card again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

It will likely be easiest to update info from a computer.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/

Once signed in, scroll down to "Payment & shipping" and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen.

Also, browse the rest of the personal information shown on screen and verify it is all correct. Make any changes as needed.

Once completed, the payment information should updated almost immediately for all Apple-related services. You may need to restart your devices depending on what was updated.