Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am making a Photo Book, and want to change the layout of…

Customer Question
I am making a...

I am making a Photo Book, and want to change the layout of photos on various pages. I can't find where I can go from, let's say, 1 photo per page to 4.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Man Book. High Sierra.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time I have made a Book with High Sierra.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
I see Layout options, but can't change them.
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

You may have already tried this but let me know if you are not able to select in this area.

Please let me know what happens so I can further assist.

1. Click a book under Projects in the sidebar.

2. Double-click the page you want to change.

3. Click the Options button below the page you want to change.

4. Scroll through the available page layouts, then click the page layout you want. (The book theme you use determines the available page layouts.)​ <----this may be why you don't see any layouts available to change to.

5. To change the background color, click a color in the color bar.

You have the answer...I chose the wrong book theme. Thank you!!

Just glad I was able to help. :) If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.