Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Every time I type in my password it says its incorrect. so I…

Customer Question
Every time I type...

Every time I type in my password ***** says its incorrect. so I change my password, and it still says it's incorrect. What am I doing wrong?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except that for everything I have a password ***** when I type it in, it always rejects it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

When you go through the process of resetting your password, does it appear to work or does it not allow you to do so?

I type in a new password, try to enter the app, and it says it's the wrong password
forget it

You wish to forget it or do you wish to continue?

I do not wish to continue for that amount of money
Please rescind my request for help and return my &5

I will send in your refund request.

Thanks