Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad mini cannot get into google. Blue line travels about…

Customer Question
IPad mini cannot get...

IPad mini cannot get into google. Blue line travels about one inch & stops as if it is frozen.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure. Maybe a month or so. Also don't know password. I am not using my iPad to chat with you.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don't know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Also trouble with my aol email.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

First, let’s attempt resolving this issue with your Apple device by trying a hard reset, then proceed from there if that does not resolve the problem:

Disconnect the device from it's cord, if plugged in.

Press and hold your Sleep/Wake button (on the top right) and Home button (on the front) simultaneously for about 10 seconds, or until you see an Apple logo.

The next thing you should see after the Apple logo is the lock or home screen a few minutes later.

If the above does not work, please let me know.

Thanks,