Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

1) I would like to dtalk. MacOS 10.13.3. I took my desktop…

Customer Question
1) I would like...

1) I would like to dtalk

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacOS 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I took my desktop to the apple store on march 19 monday for an upgrade and issues with my passwords Now I do not have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes! I can't send or receive emails, I cannot enlarge the windows to full screen, none of the pass words work.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago
Brandon Smith

Hi my name is Bran***** ***** i would be glad to assist you. are you able to surf the web? or go to other such as facebook.com or another of your frequently surfed sites?

Mac Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi Do you still need asssitance?