Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant remember my password to get on the internet. I don't…

Customer Question
I cant remember my...

I cant remember my password ***** get on the internet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 80

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any computer? So that we can retrieve/verify the WiFI password.