Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Google, I wish to use only your email, and you have invaded…

Customer Question
Google, I wish to...

Google, I wish to use only your email, and you have invaded my Chrome with additional settings. I repeat - I wish to use ONLY gmail.com Please advise me asap. thanks, nan

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It was put on my mail docket, and I just click into it and send or receive messages occasionallt.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not any bc I have a Mac and apple will not advise me. I need YOU to please tell me how to eliminate the settings that are in addition to the emailing system. Is that possible?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

On my Chrome browser there is extra stuff, and I would like it removed...oh yes, I do use Chrome to go to you tube and the web sometimes. I like that part of it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?