Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password and attempted several I thought it

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** attempted several I thought it could be and now uitb says it is locked.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Apple ( computer illiterate) not sure what your asking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

This is only when I try to buy something and Inn go to enter a password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password?