Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I stop unwanted messages. I believe I have been

Customer Question
How do I stop...

How do I stop unwanted messages . I believe I have been scammed . I have blocked his different numbers , blocked him on messenger from Facebook and regular messenger

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I just changed my password ***** use 2 factor sign on . I have had a stroke and am having trouble getting rid of him

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I am not his friend on FB , just messenger . Can you call me at my number for private conversation please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes but this is a public post

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

The only thing you can do is to keep blocking him in messenger... Dont respond to anything and he will get tired and leave you alone.. If the person is using multiple different accounts then this is what has to be done as the true identity is masked.

Are you still being contacted now?