Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

You won't let me in to my ipad!!!!!!! I don't know. I'm too…

Customer Question
You won't let me...

You won't let me in to my ipad!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don't know. I'm too old to remember.Its sitting here ringing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Every time do changes I have this problem I m thinking of going to another make.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

They say I.m not using my proper pass code.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?