Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I have been asked to send iTunes ($80) from Victoria BC to

Customer Question

I have been asked to send iTunes ($80) from Victoria BC to Accra Ghana. Yes, I can buy the gift cards at a big grocery store , what do I send the person in
JA: When did you last update iTunes?
Customer: Accra
JA: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?
Customer: Located where I can buy them. but don't have cel phone
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I send by fax or email? I am new to this
Category: Mac
Expert:  Chris L. replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 8 months ago.

This message you received is an online scam. Do not send anything to Ghana. This is not a message from apple or any legitimate company. They are trying to rob you so do not send anything. If they call you on the phone just hang up. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.