Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been asked to send iTunes ($80) from Victoria BC to…

Customer Question
I have been asked...

I have been asked to send iTunes ($80) from Victoria BC to Accra Ghana. Yes, I can buy the gift cards at a big grocery store , what do I send the person in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Accra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Located where I can buy them. but don't have cel phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I send by fax or email? I am new to this

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

This message you received is an online scam. Do not send anything to Ghana. This is not a message from apple or any legitimate company. They are trying to rob you so do not send anything. If they call you on the phone just hang up. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.