Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I thought i could not find my password so i was going to…

Customer Question
I thought i could...

I thought i could not find my password ***** i was going to change it , but i found it so i want to kept the same can you reset my old password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My apple computer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I do not know the answer to these question i am 64 and very bad on computers my cell is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just one hour iasked my computer to change my password ***** i found my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an apple computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you still able now to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you