Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm not sure what my password is for my apple id. I have 3…

Customer Question
I'm not sure what...

I'm not sure what my password ***** ***** my apple id. I have 3 options which I must have changed when I upgraded my iphone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just now changed my applid to the same one I always had thinking it would get me to my password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't even know what that is.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I'm trying to get my passwords straightened out and my next question is about my gmail password.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Please use this link to reset your apple id.

Do not secure remote
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.
The prompt is automatically generated by the website and I have no control over it