Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My alp for health that tells me how many steps and how far i…

Customer Question
My alp for health...

My alp for health that tells me how many steps and how far i have walked has gone to metric instead of us standard. How do I get it back to the us system.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an apple iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just changed two days ago. I can not find any where to make a change and i can not delete the alp in order to start all over

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just would like to get it back to standard

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Which app are you using?