Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Iphone and never had a password, but its

Customer Question
I have an Iphone...

I have an Iphone and never had a password, but its requesting one now

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I dont know what that is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I m locked out> cant use my phone. I went to Verizon, best buy and the geek squad and no one could help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need help. i do not have a land line

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

my name is Ugo.

Please visit this password ***** link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

After following these directions, you should be able to access your phone again.

Please let me know if my advice solves your issue or not. Thanks.