Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My IPod is lock. 3 or 4 years ago. It’s lock it won’t open.

Customer Question
My IPod is lock ...

My IPod is lock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

3 or 4 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It’s lock it won’t open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s just showing on Activation help on the screen

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Do you have access to a computer with iTunes?