Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need a new Apple ID and password. Can’t find my old one? I…

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new Apple ID and password. Can’t find my old one?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can’t remember. It’s been a long time.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that? I don’t remember my account number!

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that’s it. Thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.