Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to unlock someone I previously blocked on facebook.

Want to unlock someone...

Want to unlock someone I previously blocked on facebook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Don’t remember

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I tried to unblock her

3/21/2018
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To unblock someone do the following:

Open your Facebook account page and click in the top right of any Facebook page.

Click Privacy Shortcuts and then click "How do I stop someone from bothering me?"

Click View All Blocked Users.

Then click "Unblock" next to the name of the person you want to unblock.

They should now be unblocked.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

I tried your instructions however her name is ***** ***** the list of blocked people

Ok so just to clarify, she cannot find you on Facebook?

Also, you cannot find her and send a friend request (assuming the system does not recognize that she has already been friended)?

syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer
Just a quick message to advise you that she is still on my site with a red dot but I’m unable to communicate with her and I tried to send a friend request and it didn’t work Further I would appreciate this not showing up on the public domain thank you
I see her on my site but I can’t send or receive messages and I tried various ideas to no avail Further I would prefer that ‘this not appear in the public form

Ok then please let me know the name of the web browser you are using to access Facebook - such as Internet Explorer, Safari or Chrome?

SRecently updated and I think I’m on safari not sure can you go into my site ... I didn’t know that was possible any way her name is***** Chibogoyo what else can I tell you
Check explorer just in case I made a mistake

If Safari is using cached information, Facebook may not be displaying all widgets correctly, so

next open Safari and click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.

Then close and reopen Safari and check Facebook again.

Ok this is over .I didn’t get any results and you want me to comment come on my moto is if you haven’t anything good to say don’t say anything hench I have no comment

Did you try the procedure I provided? If so, and if it did not resolve the issue, just let me know as there are other procedures I can provide you that may resolve the issue.