Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Old iphone died and received new iphone but having problem…

Customer Question
Old iphone died and...

Old iphone died and received new iphone but having problem setting it up as do not have my apple id password

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Is the sleep/wake button the bottom or top on the left side of phone/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Still not working

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID. If you do not know your Apple ID,

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.