Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Dame problem as before--unable to receive or get mail,

HI Jason, Dame problem as before--unable...
HI Jason,
Dame problem as before--unable to receive or get mail, except on iPad where I can get mail but not send. Now using desktop Mac. Barbara
anderson
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

Hello Barbara,

I can remotely connect and fix this for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here.

Thank you,

Jason

Jason Jones, Mac Technician
son, No place on scene to connect to remote
Ok, connected and paid.

Hello Barbara,

Do you have access to your Mac now? If not, we can continue later when you do have access to it.

on Mac now

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 59
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

You are using a Mac computer, so you need to do one more thing to run the remote application.

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com