Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not play youtube videos. Imac version 10.1.2. Going on…

Customer Question
Can not play youtube...

Can not play youtube videos

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Imac version 10.1.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Going on for about 4 weeks. Tried everything i could think off. call xfinity, who said it was a software problem. Not very tech savy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can play videos, music ect. on all other devices, iPad, phone, tv, but on my mac all of a sudden it says it does not support.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did the issue start?