Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was to get a session with my new computer and I cannot…

Customer Question
I was to get...

I was to get a session with my new computer and I cannot connect to the sight.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I do not know. Where do I find that information?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

A few weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just, How do I connect with a learning session on my new computer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

First, please confirm the exact make and model of your new computer.