Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID name is incorrect. [email protected] Cant…

Customer Question
My Apple ID name...

My Apple ID name is incorrect.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Cant change ID don’t know how and I have forgotten answers to some of my security questions ‘.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am not really sure of myself on things gotten old lol

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I've been a Mac Specialist and Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

Mr. Mooney, first of all my apologies for the challenge you have been experiencing with this issue of not being able to reset your Apple Id password.

Given the fact you can't remember your security questions, have you tried getting an email from Apple with password ***** instructions for your Apple ID, sent to your current email address?

The trouble is this email address is not a working email address. My email address is***@******.***
If I could get rid of the***@******.*** I would be a happy camper!
All the resets go to that address so I don’t ever get them
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Hi Mr. Mooney,Thanks for your update.Now that I know what you are experiencing, I can relate with you more than you know.I went through this same issue early in 2017 with my wife’s Apple ID.We could not remember her password, the answers to any of her three security challenge questions and her original email used for her Apple ID was no longer accessible.So the only way I was able to resolve this was call Apple Support and able to speak with an iOS Advisor, of whom had the tools to help me eventually get a password ***** email sent to an email we did have current access to.That is how I was able to help get back in her Apple ID account.Now the other portion of your need, to eventually replace -***@******.*** for your current email -***@******.*** , will be possible AFTER you get back into your original email, using the previous steps I took to get the desired results you are seeking now.To contact AppleCare Support and speak with an iOS Advisor, you would need to dial-(###) ###-####If they successfully help you get access back into your original Apple ID account, then refer to this tech article per the link below:Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.payetteforward.com/change-apple-id-iphone-fix/amp/“This isn’t an official Apple support article, but it works well because it also provides illustrations so you can see how to change your Apple ID email.Let me know if this does the job Mr. Mooney, I will be watching for your update.Thanks for your patience!-TD
Thank you so much!!!
You are most welcome sir!Let me know if you have any other questions regarding your inquiry, I am always glad to assist!