Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its icloud lock. I get it from a friend he find the phone an…

Customer Question
Its icloud lock Technician's...

Its icloud lock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I get it from a friend he find the phone an its icloud lock

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No i haven't, how do i go about it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Noting else

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert replied 3 months ago
Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert
Experience: Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra - Apple Certified Technical Coordinator - Apple Certified Macintosh Technician - Apple Certified IOS Technician

Hello :-)

I am Julien your Apple Technical Expert and I will assist you today. :-)

It seems that you have some Apple ID issues on your iOS or macOs device.

First here are some important links and steps that you can do to help you to solve your problem.

1 - If your Apple ID and password ***** refused or you can not remember you Apple ID or Password, the only way to fix it is to connect to this Apple link FROM A COMPUTER : https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Then you will have to verify if your infos are ok and you will have some possible options like (Forgot Passwor) or (Forgot Apple ID).

Just click on these and follow the procedure.

Once your infos are retrieved or reseted you can try again to log in with these new informations from your devices.

2 - If you want to change or update some settings on your Apple ID / iCloud account like Credit card infos, emails address, list of devices connected or password. The only way is to connect to this Apple link. https://appleid.apple.com

Then you will be able to login to manage all the informations of your Apple ID.

I hope these precious informations will help you to solve your problems.

• If so, you are welcome to rate me with 5 stars on top of this windows then i will get paid for assisting you.

• If not then you can answer me back on this chat and then we will go further to solve your Apple ID problem.

Thank you for your answers and dont hesitate to come back to me for more on this problem.

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra

Apple Certified Technical Coordinator

Apple Certified Macintosh Technician

Apple Certified IOS Technician

Did you solve your problem with my answers ?

If yes thank you to you rate me as 5 stars and click Submit at the top of this page for assisting you.

If not please let me know and then we can go further.

Thank you for your answer.

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Technical Coordinator

Apple Certified Macintosh Technician