Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On other phone I don’t know my Apple ID or password & it has…

Customer Question
On other phone I...

On other phone I don’t know my Apple ID or password & it has lock me out & said I need it need it to get back on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I first got it & I never remembered it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, can I reset it on my other phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I've been a Mac Specialist and Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

A few questions:

* When you were able to access your Apple ID before this issue, did you have to type in your password ***** then have to complete your sign in with a 6-digit verification code?

* Are you currently signed on more iOS devices or Mac computer/notebook than just your current iPhone?

The information you provide in these few questions, will definitely assist me in working to provide an effective answer to your question.

Thanks, ***** ***** your response.

-TD