Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

On other phone I don’t know my Apple ID or password & it has

Customer Question

On other phone I don’t know my Apple ID or password & it has lock me out & said I need it need it to get back on
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: When I first got it & I never remembered it
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No, can I reset it on my other phone
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  TD White replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I've been a Mac Specialist and Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

A few questions:

* When you were able to access your Apple ID before this issue, did you have to type in your password ***** then have to complete your sign in with a 6-digit verification code?

* Are you currently signed on more iOS devices or Mac computer/notebook than just your current iPhone?

The information you provide in these few questions, will definitely assist me in working to provide an effective answer to your question.

Thanks, ***** ***** your response.

-TD