Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased a membership thru iTunes for my iphone8 on March…

Customer Question
I purchased a membership...

I purchased a membership thru iTunes for my iphone8 on March 10, 2018 and my credit card was charged. I have not as of today received the benefits of the membership. My order is MSG3FYHXD8A0. I have contacted Vegas World regarding this order and they do not show any successful or failed transactions through iTunes. Please help. My charge was 199.99.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

My I phone is new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How would I check to see if I need to update ITunes?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor of over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

A few questions:

• Can you provide the name of the membership?

• If I may ask, what was the anticipated charge for your membership?

• Understanding that your credit card was charged, did you receive any email stating you were charged the $199.99?

Thanks in advance for answering my few questions. Your response will allow me to determine the best approach to help successfully answer your question.

1 year elite membership on Vegas World @199.99. I viewed my credit card statement on line and was charged the 199.99.I have been unable to find any support on the web or apple support.

Thanks for your response.

So now I understand you've been charged the $199.99 Elite Membership on Vegas World, you've confirmed your card has been charged, AND you've even reached out to Vegas World Support, the service you are subscribing to and they cannot verify any successful or failed transaction.

What this means is two things you would need to do.

1.) If you have not updated iTunes, that would definitely update to the latest version of iTunes.

Herre is the link to download and install the lastest version of iTunes:

Link: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

This may be a factor which might be preventing you from being able to effectively use your new membership.

(NOTE- the link above works with Windows as well as Mac operating system)

2.) If you already have the latest version of iTunes installed and you still do not have the ability to access your membership details and features, then your next course of action

is to contact Apple's only group who can help with ensuring your 199.99 is showing as linked to your Apple ID/iTunes account AND they also possess the ability to help resolve

any misreporting of purchases made through iTunes.

Here is how you reach them:

• Call(###) ###-####/p>

• When you speak to an Apple Technical Advisor, let them know what you are experiencing with your Vegas World Membership and that you need to speak with iTunes support in order

to assist in fixing this account/reporting issue with your membership.

• I have much experience working with Apps, Subscriptions and membership discrepancies and I can assure you this is the route you will need to definitely take, if the iTunes update your perform (If necessary), does not help resolve this issue.

Please let me know if this first steps toward resolving your question/issue helps. I will be here waiting for your response or update.

Thanks!

-TD