Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for my Apple ID. Yesterday at 5:24pm. I…

Customer Question
Hi I forgot my...

Hi I forgot my password ***** my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday at 5:24pm

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my Apple ID password *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
My iPhone id is locked
Please help me to reset my Apple ID password
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

You should be able to reset this online. Please open a web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. You can choose to have recovery information sent by text, or email or choose "answer security questions" if you have previously set these options up. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please let me know as there may be an alternate method that we can use. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Please reset my iPhone password

I see that you have requested SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE. Unfortunately, payment failed. This sometimes happens when your bank sees more than one charge from the same company they suspect that there may be a mistake or possible fraud. Generally, you can clear this up with a quick phone call to assure them that the charge is valid. However, I can type instructions here for you if you would prefer that.

Important: Please note that I can only connect to a computer. I can't connect to a phone. If you don't have a computer that we can use for retting the password, I recommend a phone call rather than SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE.

Please make sure to delete all my payment information
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago

As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information but you can contact Customer Support via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help. Have a great day!