Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my pass code on my I phone and it has now locked me…

Customer Question
I forgot my pass...

I forgot my pass code on my I phone and it has now locked me out and says connect to I Tunes?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night is the first time I set up a pass code on my phone to be able to use it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Where do I go for that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you, that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there?

Which model of iPhone is this?