Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to use my Ipad A1219 16GB for the first time in…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to use my Ipad A1219 16GB for the first time in many years which I bought in the US. I have used my Apple ID that I used then. I signed in and it was accepted, but since it has not been used for a long time it asked me for Security questions. I gave the answers that I used then but was not accepted. I don't remember which ID I used then but it was similar that I use now. I tried to use the online support but the time to get the answer took a longer time than I expected. I am 76 and my short term memory is not what it is used to be. Can you help me and be a bit patient on my response. Perhaps it would be better by phone. I can call the US without charge so it would not be expensive. Thank you for helping me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can't remember but it was about 10 years ago. If it will help i could could tell you.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I did but as I said I finally got the secuity answer too late and I didn,t remember what todo.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I tell you me user Id for both my Ipad mini and the ipad 1

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Welcome back David. I don't mind working with you on this issue at all. We can work on this system here to make sure we gather all the information correctly since logins can be tricky over the phone. What is the email address you used with your apple ID? I will try to reset it for you.

or ***@******.***

Do you still have access to both emails?

Do you have access to an email ending in .IL? It starts with an "N".

You should have a password ***** email to something starting with [email protected]

On that email, click the link to reset your password. If you are able to reset your account, before you head out, please give me a quick rating on the top right (hopefully 5 stars!). It helps me receive credit for helping you today. If you didn't receive that email or still having issues, we can still continue to work on this.

my email in Israel is***@******.***

Perfect. You should have an email from Apple in there now.

Were you able to reset your password?