Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My online banking web site is no longer working using

Customer Question
My online banking web...

My online banking web site is no longer working using Safari, but it will work using Chrome?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Safari?

Not sure!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Safari?

It does work in other sites

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I am getting a message to renew Trend Micro IS for my Mac. Is this real or a hacker attempt?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

What error are you getting trying to access the website?

Safari will open the web site, but once opened it will not allow me to do any operations.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

I already have a Geek Squad membership

This is justanswer.com

No thanks

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>