Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot update apps. Says password is not valid and I have…

Customer Question
Cannot update apps. Says...

Cannot update apps. Says password ***** ***** valid and I have nit changed it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Have no idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Every password ***** use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This has been happening for the past month

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Had to change my email due to being hacked! Now I cannot update any apps!
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

My email changed. I know my email and it says not available even though I am receiving emails at ***@outlook.com. Just give me my money back! You are no help

I understand - well if you change your mind we will be here.

Best regards,

David.