Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have locked myself out of another iPad and I no the

Customer Question
Hi I have locked...

Hi I have locked myself out of another iPad and I no the password ***** it still tells me it wrong I'm not near a computer and can't resort it either at the moment

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

1hr ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do you do that when I can't get into my ipad

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't take a video call just magi get?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast
Hello, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I’m a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor of over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.A few quick questions• Just clarify, did you lock yourself out of your iPad after attempting to enter your passcode? (Usually 4 to 6 digits long)
• Do you currently see a lock icon🔒 on your iPad screen?
• Do you presently, or have you seen any “Apple ID Is Disabled...” error message?• If my first question is correct and you attempted a number times to get into your iPad before getting locked out, can estimate how long ago it was, when you First got locked out?Your answers to these few questions will help me to work to put a better solution together for answering your question with results.Thank you, ***** ***** watch for your response.-TD