Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple id is not working in my new phone. Iphone 6s. M…

Customer Question
My apple id is...

My apple id is not working in my new phone

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

M tring to login my apple id they are saying error to connect server

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just wanna login my apple id in my new phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Hi
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just in case the issue is the password, use the following procedure to reset your Apple ID password.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.