Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am attempting to set up for a video interview and attempt…

Customer Question
I am attempting to...

I am attempting to set up for a video interview and attempt to contect to the video conference room it keeps telling me that the conference room can not access my camera or microphone this occurs with facebook and messenger and skype my camera and muicrophone will not work

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Facebook?

In the last hour

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get my camera and microphone operating asap

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
This is Lenovo computer.
3/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Shefin, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Mac Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact model number of your computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.